Readability index scores

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Readability index scores

please explain

Click above links and you can reach the explanations in details.

please tell me i explain each and everything so why give me 5 band plz explain mee

Need to read those warning messages in your essays, like:

No of words: 235.0 315.596192385 74% => More content wanted.
Unique words: 153.0 176.041082164 87% => More unique words wanted.
...
difficult_words: 66.0 78.4519038076 84% => More difficult words wanted.

that's reason you got 5.0 out of 9. So next time, put more content with more unique words and the scores will be higher.

Give me mistakes related to task 1

Give me band score on my essay

QUESTION: Some children receive almost no encouragement from their parents regarding their performance at school, while other children receive too much pressure from their over enthusiastic parents which can have a negative impact on the child.
Why do you think some parents put too much pressure on their children to perform well at school?
What do you think the role of a parent in their child’s education?

Children’s performance in school is always a concern for the parents. A few of the parents does not give any attention towards the child’s educational growth and improvement whereas others show a plethora of involvement in all the academic activities which could have a bad effect on a child. I believe, due to the competitive surrounding parents always want their children to outperform and hence put a lot of pressure on the academic numbers. I think the parent should act as guardian for children, help them when required and should allow them to develop themselves with the freedom, not burden.

Nowadays, technology is growing extremely fast and adopting much more automation. Due to the automation, all countries are cutting down the human resources. Every individual multinational company wants to with perfection with the help of machines. In these situations, if a child would not perform better, he or she would be out of the competition and will have to survive with the basic requirements. The limited opportunities would be taken by the experts and hence parents pressurise their pupils to run in an invisible race since childhood

Both of the parents are equally important for the improvement of the child. What role one should perform id entirely depends on the capability of a particular child. Some of the children require more attention whilst others need comparatively less as they are capable enough to take their own decisions. For instance, the average academic students might have interests in other curriculum activities like arts or sports, hence for those, encouraging such activities are crucial. However, for other children, concentrating on academic education is fundamental.

According to my views, the introduction of automation increased the competition of employment which in turn forced parents to pressurise their kids to compete for survival.
However, parents should act as guardian and provide help them when required understanding the need of a individuals capabilities.

could you please evaluate and let me know about the band?

You may send essays from this link:

https://www.testbig.com/node/add/essay