The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning f

The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Currently, it is debatable whether the luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life hamper people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals. Some people hold a view that the luxuries and conveniences do not play a pivotal role in fostering people to become a strong and independence person, since people can be free from them. However, I personally believe that due to luxurious and convenient life style, people nowadays have become weaker and less independent individuals.

With the advent of the cutting-edge technology, contemporary life has become more luxurious and convenient. With just one touch of a cell phone, people can be able to order various kinds of goods from all around the world; they can easily access on a wide array of information through Internet. However, as people are heavily relying on these state-of-the-art technologies, they are continuously not able to act without those technologies. For instance, before using a calculator was not prevalent in schools, most of students were solving mathematical problems by themselves. However, as schools nowadays allowing the use of a calculator, many students are lacking basic mathematical skills that students in the past normally had and overly dependent on a calculator. As we can see from this compelling example, the convenience that technology have brought to people makes people to become more dependent than ever.

In addition, luxurious products also make people less strong and more and independent. For example, as Henry Ford made affordable cars available to most of people, rather than walking or riding bicycles, people have prefer to drive their own cars or taking buses. Because people can readily visit anywhere they want with a car, luxurious cars definitely become an impetus to make people’s lives confortable. Yet, it also engenders a detrimental consequence. As people in this days and age continue use more convenient forms of transportations, they have less opportunity to get exercise. As a result, many people are diagnosed with obesity or other illnesses that would have been prevented if people were continued to exercise. Therefore, the luxuries and conveniences of life nowadays takes a toll on people’s lives than it yields benefits.

In conclusion, the luxuries and conveniences in people’s can impede people to become genuinely strong and independent. Therefore, we should go the extra mile to balance our lives so that we can become a successful participant in this global age.

technology have brought to people makes people to become more dependent than ever.
technology which has brought to people makes people more dependent than ever.

Sentence: For example, as Henry Ford made affordable cars available to most of people, rather than walking or riding bicycles, people have prefer to drive their own cars or taking buses.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and prefer

Sentence: As people in this days and age continue use more convenient forms of transportations, they have less opportunity to get exercise.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and days

Sentence: Because people can readily visit anywhere they want with a car, luxurious cars definitely become an impetus to make people's lives confortable.
Error: confortable Suggestion: comfortable