Schools should cut funding for extracurricular activities such as sports and the arts when school buildingsare in need of repair.

Schools should cut funding for extracurricular activities such as sports and the arts when school buildings
are in need of repair.

A school is a place where a student not only develops academic skills but also various other skills. These involves various fields such as sports & arts. One cannot deny the role these two plays in complete development of a student. A school without proper equipments for these two will not only affect students complete development but will also affect their academic performance. . However repairing of buildings cannot be ignored because here we are talking about the lifes of many students and teachers. Hence complete cost cutting for extracuricullar activities is not appropriate. Instead we should try to find some other ways in which we can decrease money wastage and use them in repairing of buildings.

The activities other than academic studies play a very major role. These activities are not just for fun and leisure but they also affect students in many other ways. Take for example sports, if students are not provided with proper equipments for playing they might loose intrest in sports which will affect their health. Now lets take Art for example ; if school donot provide good musical instruments then students might start loosing intrest in musical activity. This will surely make life of a students monotonous and will affect the physical and mental development. Because it is rightly said that "There lives a healthy mind in a healthy body". Also sports and art helps in stress management which is key factor for the success of any student in academic world.

In a Survey by Indian Institute of Technology, found that schools where funding to xtracirricular activties is appropriate compared to schools where extraciricullar activities are given least funding had better results not only in the academics but also in the other fields such as national level sports and national level art compe -tition.It will not be accurate to say that funding in extraciricullar activity is the only factor affecting the above results there are other factors . But one cannot
avoid this.

Some might claim that repairing of school building is more important than extraciricullar activities. I agree with them because weary buildings pose a threat to life of students as well of the staff. But cutting the funding of extraciricullar activities is not appropriate. Instead school should try to find some other areas where it can decrease its funding and use that funding for buildings. Also school should teach students importance of electricity , water, and food. This will not only help environment but will decrease money wastage.

Hence however the decision of cost cutting of extraciricullar activity might seem appropriate at the first glance but it is not. Because it affects the physical and mental development of students which cannot be neglected. The building maintenance is very important but should not come at the cost of extraciricular activity. The school should use some other method in which they can manage their funds appropriately and also can save money getting wasted unnecessarily.

where a student not only develops academic skills but also various other skills
where a student develops not only academic skills but also various other skills

A school without proper equipments for these two will not only affect students complete development but will also affect their academic performance
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

they might loose intrest in sports
they might lose interest in sports

if school donot provide good musical instruments then students might start loosing intrest in musical activity
if schools do not provide good musical instruments then students might start losing interest in musical activity

which is key factor for the success
which is the key factor for the success

Sentence: Hence complete cost cutting for extracuricullar activities is not appropriate.
Error: extracuricullar Suggestion: extracurricular

Sentence: Take for example sports, if students are not provided with proper equipments for playing they might loose intrest in sports which will affect their health.
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Now lets take Art for example ; if school donot provide good musical instruments then students might start loosing intrest in musical activity.
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest
Error: donot Suggestion: do not

Sentence: In a Survey by Indian Institute of Technology, found that schools where funding to xtracirricular activties is appropriate compared to schools where extraciricullar activities are given least funding had better results not only in the academics but also in the other fields such as national level sports and national level art compe -tition.It will not be accurate to say that funding in extraciricullar activity is the only factor affecting the above results there are other factors .
Error: extraciricullar Suggestion: extracurricular
Error: activties Suggestion: activities
Error: tition Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: xtracirricular Suggestion: extracurricular
Error: compe Suggestion: come

Sentence: Some might claim that repairing of school building is more important than extraciricullar activities.

Sentence: But cutting the funding of extraciricullar activities is not appropriate.

Sentence: Hence however the decision of cost cutting of extraciricullar activity might seem appropriate at the first glance but it is not.

Sentence: The building maintenance is very important but should not come at the cost of extraciricular activity.
Error: extraciricular Suggestion: extracurricular