Advantages and Disadvantages of Living in a Small Community

In the modern life, most people live in big cities where they barely know a few people in their neighborhood. In the past, there were advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community.

I believe there were three main benefits. Firstly, because everyone lived in the small region they surely knew their neighborhood well. They should interact with everyone in case to fulfilled their daily needs. Secondly, people who lived in a small community tended to have strong brotherhood therefore, if their neighbor had difficulties they would help and support him/her sincerely. Thirdly, person who lived in small community tended to be a less stress person because goods price was cheap. It means they can fulfilled their life needs easily

However, there were three disadvantages. Firstly, they were barely could not have any secrets, they could not have problems without others wanted to know about it. It meant that everyone could knew everything about other’s problem including the problem that should be a private one. Secondly, they had lack of knowledge about world’s problems because they hard to get information from outside their region and they also did not make an effort to get one. Last, they were difficult to accept new things that came from outside their community even it was a good one, because they were head towards to their own principal and cultural.

In my opinion, the disadvantages of small community were greater than the advantages. The small community had strong brotherhood. However, person in small community had no privacy and had lack of knowledge. Also, they tended to cover themselves from new things.

Sentence: They should interact with everyone in case to fulfilled their daily needs.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and fulfilled

Sentence: It means they can fulfilled their life needs easily
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and fulfilled

because they hard to get information
because they had to get information

they could not have problems without others wanted to know about it