The development of outlying island.

The development of outlying island.

The pictures show how an island changes dramatically from outlying island to modern island which is used as recreation place. It can be clearly seen that today, a lot of facilities are more complete than past time condition.

Several years ago, the remote island was very quite because there was no human activity, and it only had coconut trees which were spread around island. Copra trees on the right side were higher quantities than on the left side because many coconuts grew there. Besides, there was a beach in corner of island, but it could not be use for swimming.

Today, the map reports that many buildings are created everywhere, such as cottages, pier, reception hall, and restaurant. Pier is built on the sea, near the island, and there are 2 yachts which have same size and colour. In front of jetty, there is a reception place constructed between hostels area. 15 cottages are built near the restaurant and many coconut trees grow around those places. The plants become characteristic thing in the island because they still exist in the same position, and now beach provides swimming area for people who want to enjoy view or swim there directly.

Overall, it can be seen that the island becomes crowded now because accomodation services are served completely.

Sentence: Overall, it can be seen that the island becomes crowded now because accomodation services are served completely.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation