The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil of fuels should be the most important global priority today; to what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is obvious that the most important problem that all the country around the world struggling with is development of safe alternatives which is lead to many countries try to decrease their dependence on fossil fuels.

It seems that although several developed countries use the other safe alternatives energy like wind, water and solar energy instead of fossil fuels, there are many developed countries and developing countries that still use fossil fuels as an irreversible damage like global warming which is lead to increasing the level of sea water by melting of ice polar packs so developing and exploration of safe alternatives should be one of the most important global priority.

On the other hand, using the other kinds of safe alternatives consumes huge money and these are so extra vantages and exhausting of these resources need to be improved. It is clear that the technologies that are used to exhaust these resources of energy are so much expensive and the other countries that they have decent fossil fuels prefer to consume their fossil fuels supplies that are so cheaper than those safe alternatives they not only do not need high technology to exhaust them but they also use cheaper facilities to exhaust them.

In conclusion, I agree to develop of safe alternatives with cheaper method which is lead to the people from the entire world can use them easily and they would never worry about their infrastructure technologies which would never be happened if these methods have been never improving and they have been never getting popular.

Sentence: It is obvious that the most important problem that all the country around the world struggling with is development of safe alternatives which is lead to many countries try to decrease their dependence on fossil fuels.
Description: The fragment safe alternatives which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are