In Future natural resources such as oil and coal will be used up How can we reduce their depletion What are the alternative sources of energy available

In Future,natural resources such as oil and coal will be used up.How can we reduce their depletion?What are the alternative sources of energy available.

We are gifted with a huge amount of natural resources by our nature which are the initial needs of mankind. But we are using these resources in extend so the availability of these resources will not be left for our future generation. There are ample alternatives to protect this and remedial measures should be taken to curb depletion of our current energy sources.

To commence with, the use of natural resources like coal and oil should be limited. Throwing light on darker side of using such resources in large extent by media could be the most reliable way to aware people. Moreover, telling ...

Sentence: But we are using these resources in extend so the availability of these resources will not be left for our future generation.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and extend

Sentence: Moreover, the use of pressure cooker and various other equipments to conserve energy while cooking and any other domestic work proves fruitful in saving energy as it is rightly said, Great things are done by a series of small things brought together In addition, three R's should be our watch word as it is most reliable source to reduce the depletion of natural resources.
Error: cooker Suggestion: No alternate word

There is a 'pattern' behind. You may have your own writing styles in order to get higher marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts