The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work education or shopping To what extent do your agree or disagree

although it is brilliant thinks that the way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities is by reducing the need for people who have daily trip, it is clear there are several ways that can be adopted to reduce the the amount of traffic by the government like increasing public transportation or providing some facilities that people can work in their homes.

it is obvious that the amount of traffic is being reduced by reducing the daily traveling because many people are transferred by their cars most of the time which is lead to traffic jam and they wait in this traffic for hours in the rush hou...

Sentence: although it is brilliant thinks that the way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities is by reducing the need for people who have daily trip, it is clear there are several ways that can be adopted to reduce the the amount of traffic by the government like increasing public transportation or providing some facilities that people can work in their homes.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to brilliant and thinks
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: it is obvious that the amount of traffic is being reduced by reducing the daily traveling because many people are transferred by their cars most of the time which is lead to traffic jam and they wait in this traffic for hours in the rush hour and waste their time and the best solution that can be adopted to tackle this problem is that the government create several laws that force the people do their duties in their homes and send them for their supervisor and they should go to their companies
Description: The fragment government create several is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

No. of Sentences: 5 15 (Don't write a sentence too long)
No. of Different Words: 119 200 (Need to improve your language)

Don't use one sentence as one paragraph.