People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university?

The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work, education or shopping.
To what extent do your agree or disagree.

It is obvious that reducing the amount of traffic in cities especially in mega cities is the most important problem for their governments and there are several ways that can be adopted by the official government to tackle this problem.

For instance, public transportation needs to be improved by the government to reduce the amount of traffic. Moreover, the number of cars must be controlled by the government. If the government had paid more attention to this way, the people would not be waiting in traffic in the rush hours.

On the other hand, the best way to reduce amount of traffic in the long run is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work, education and shopping. To achieve this goal the government must adopt several useful strategies and even laws that people who have to travel every day for work or education can do their duties in their homes and send them for their supervisors or teachers via the internet.

In conclusion, it seems that there are several ways to decline amount of traffic that reducing the need for people to travel every day is one of them. The government play a vital activity role to control the traffic by adopting several useful strategies for a long run time or short run time and if the government more pay attention to this problem, the people will not be struggling with heavy traffic in the rush hours then the government must think carefully and invest to several big project such as building subway and improving public transportation s.