The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

Essay topics: The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

Bustanul Arifin's picture

The pie charts provide the information about how dangerous waste products are dealt with in republic of Korea, Sweden ad United Kingdom. The charts classify the country based on the way of the country in destroying waste products.

In Republic of Korea, there are three ways only in destroying waste products. It uses recycling, underground and incineration way. Recycling becomes the biggest way to dealt with waste in the country, it shown by chart that 69 % of waste is handling by recycling. The second option in the country is underground way by 22%. On the other hand, the country is also incineration for 9%.

Sweden uses the same policy with Korea which is using recycling, underground and incineration way, but the portion is difference. Underground becomes the biggest option to deal with waste by 55%, while recycling is the second dominant option by 25%, and the last is incineration with 20%.

United Kingdom is difference with Republic of Korea and Sweden. In the United Kingdom, there are four ways to fix waste products. There are incineration, underground, dumping at sea and chemical treatment. UK does not use recycling as the option to deal with waste, it is different with other countries. The biggest way to dealt with waste in UK is destroying the waste in underground, it is 82%. However, chemical treatment is only 8%, it is the same with dumping at sea, and the smallest role is incineration by 2% only.

In conclusion, majority of the countries use underground and incineration way to dealt with waste products. The underground way is the dominant option to destroy the waste almost in entire countries.