Essay topics: Q..What factors are related to academic success in high school students?.
High school is a crucial period in the life of young people. In my opinion, there are personal and social factors have great impact on the high school success.
Although, there are several personal factors, which contribute to academic success, the first one is will power. In other words, the student must be self-controlled. Secondly, a student must have a desire and an aim. A desire means, enjoy learning something new and the aim to get a high education, which is vital in order to get a stimulating and rewarding job. Lastly, a student who wished to excel at studies should be delight, studious and hard working. The most important factor is that, not to miss learning lessons daily.
Additionally, social factors also have to play a crucial role in the in victory of high school students. A positive family environment provides, love, support, and encouragement for the student, to the best and install discipline and ambition in the child. Besides, as a child turns to teenager, the peer group begins to play an important role in his life. The friendship one develops at this highly sensitive age can affect one’s attitude towards studies, authorities, society and the world. Furthermore, the school itself is a deciding factor in the student’s academic success, such as, the teachers, the facilities, the method of instruction and so on. All these have a significant impact on the young person’s motivation to excel.
In conclusion, high school success is a product of various influences. If student is studious and does his best to have academic achievement, then he can become an important member of the society.
- Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (80)
- q.....You are advised to spend a maximum of 20 minutes on this task.The graph below gives information on wages of Somecountry over a ten-year period. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown. (90)
- q.......The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You (100)
- The diagram below shows the water cycle, which is the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth. (96.66670000000001)
- The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should wri (95)
- Q....Many people think that international travel will decrease in future. Do you think it is a positive development? Give examples from your experience. (86.66670000000001)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 150 words (92.5)
- q...The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should (83.33329999999999)
- The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata (or Calcutta). (90)
- The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 1 (66.66670000000001)