Essay topics: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
These days, tourism industry is one of the important industries and it has a vital role in the economy so the governments can not ignore this industry. They try to provide golden opportunity to visitors who visit their countries as a tourist that enjoy spending time there while there are some limitations whether these tourists should follow local custom or not.
It is obvious when a tourist come to a country with different culture, the government must provide a good circumstance that the tourist has fun and show his/her culture to the other people who live in host country. It is the best opportunity for people who live in the destination country to gather information about different kinds of cultures through the tourists who come to their countries. It is clear when the government force to tourists to follow all the local customs that they have and put them under tremendous pressure to follow all the rules that are practiced in their country by the people who live there. They not only do not want to comeback to this country but they also discourage their friend and families from coming to this country and little by little the number of tourist decline which is lead to some irreversible damage.
On the other hand, there are some Islamic countries which are located for example in the middle east that they have several important local customs. The people who live there expect the tourists follow their customs and if the tourists do not meet them, they might be outrage and run into problems. For instants HIJAB is one of the important customs that is obligation in several Islamic countries. In order to HIJAB muslem women must cover their head and whole body. It seems people in Islamic countries are so sensitive as regards HIJAB and if the tourists do not follow this local custom, they face several problems and easily offended by the public.
In conclusion, I think the government must reap the benefits of tourism industry so must provide a golden opportunity that tourists have fun and they not only suggest this country to their friends and families but they also comeback to visit this country again and more than one. Furthermore, the tourists should try to follow some important local customs that are followed by the people who live there. It is a good deal for both of them and they can reap the benefits.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||EugeneDubinchuk||82||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Jamalin||84||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||Jamalin||73||Read full essay|
|11 months 4 days ago||chinnusalas||56||Read full essay|
|11 months 4 weeks ago||saroj||67||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||roxanaluca||85||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||cldales||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||nundc||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||carol_huan1206||90||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||pratik010||75||Read full essay|
- Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past. (72)
- Integrated tpo (75)
- Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past. (46.6667)
- Integrated, TPO 25 (90)
- It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Agree or disagree? (88.33329999999999)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. (73.33329999999999)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are. (70)
- agree or disagree: Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom. (86)
- Agree or disagree?Successful persons try new things and taking risks, rather than only doing things and what already know how to do well. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. (90)