Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful aducational tool. Others, however, believe that video games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefit

Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful aducational tool. Others, however, believe that video games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefits?

In a point of view, a part of society argues that video games contribute generating several impacts to the people who play them. Nevertheless, it is still debated in that another viewpoint agree that the video games also have numerous advantages.

Those people could not see the benefit from this activity, either for fun or as a useful educational tool. Sometimes people become lack of priority to do some activities. They would prefer play the video games rather than study, work or spend their time with family.

However, the production of video games has some good aims. For example, people who have a hobby playing them would enjoy their life by spending their leisure time in this activity. In addition, by playing the video games online, people can interact with other players all over the world. This is useful to make a new worldwide connection. They could make a new community, for instance a video games fans club.

Besides, the video games could increase the intelligence of their players. The players might be challenged by the sequence levels. It would raise their creativity to finish the games. In advance, by playing the video games, not only the players who would improve their creativity, but also the creator of the video games. People are competed in a battle to make the best and the most popular games.

Overall, playing video games has some advantages and disadvantages for the players. Those are the result of art and technology development. However, people have their own right to do their favorite activity. One most important thing to be noted is people should limit their time in playing the video games, if not, it would be harmful.

Sentence: Nevertheless, it is still debated in that another viewpoint agree that the video games also have numerous advantages.
Description: The fragment viewpoint agree that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace agree with verb, past tense

Sentence: One most important thing to be noted is people should limit their time in playing the video games, if not, it would be harmful.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people