Some people say that success is 10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important

Some people say that success is ’10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work’.
Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?

In many parts of the world, everyone wants to be a successful person. However, only a few people who can get the best profession in the world. They got success because of their efforts along their live, but other successful citizens showed that they got success as a result of their natural talent and ability.

If you want to catch something that you never get before, you should do something that you never do before. For example, an English learner should try to learn first to be an English teacher. Even, they never try it before.

However, the other important key to success is talent. Everybody has talent since they were born. As a result, many people try to be a success person, but they never get everything what they want. It is because they do not have any natural ability in themselves. Also, many professional football players have started playing football since they were early age. This will build their ability that made them become expensive footballers in the future.

In my view, both of hard work and talent are the important ways to success. It is better if people can combine between their natural ability and hard work well. As a result, they will get more than the other get. However, some people do not know what talent they have and could make them confused to improve. So, joining a community or some positive activities are the best way to find their natural ability.

In a nutshell, because every person has distinctive background, people cannot adjust that the key of success for talent or hard work. Everybody has their own way to get success.