SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT ENTERTAINERS(EG:SPORTSSTARS, FILM STARS OR POP MUSICIANS) ARE PAID TOOMUCH MONEY .DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE? WHICH OTHER TYPES OF JOB SHOULD BE HIGHLY PAID?

It is obviously true that celebrities like film stars, pop musicians or sports persons are too paid.They are getting huge amount of money in a short time period with less effort to the work.

To begin with, These entertainers donot work for long period. For example, they are getting replaced their work,for other talented energetic younger generatin . While considering about this ,the earing of large sum of money is not worthless for them.

However, the payment of entertainers are mainly based on the competition level. Some of them only get too much cash ,while oters soon faded away from the field, most probably because of less talents.

On the other hand ,other professional such as doctors, nurses, lawyers and scientist are not getting proper justification,as they give more contribution to the society in a different level. I personally believe that these professionals should be highly paid.,because they are very essential factors for the betterment of both society and nation.Furthermore they are being served for their community, more than that of celebrities who earn fortunes so quickly and they are always sacrified somany things in their life.

To put it in a nutshell, Itotally agree that ,stars in the entertainment business usually overpaid. So i think that there may be some special reason behind this phenomenon. But the government should consider other fields like doctors,nurses,teachers and scientists, who make much contributon to the society.

Sentence: For example, they are getting replaced their work,for other talented energetic younger generatin .
Error: generatin Suggestion: generation

Sentence: While considering about this ,the earing of large sum of money is not worthless for them.
Error: earing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some of them only get too much cash ,while oters soon faded away from the field, most probably because of less talents.
Error: oters Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I personally believe that these professionals should be highly paid.,because they are very essential factors for the betterment of both society and nation.Furthermore they are being served for their community, more than that of celebrities who earn fortunes so quickly and they are always sacrified somany things in their life.
Error: somany Suggestion: company
Error: sacrified Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But the government should consider other fields like doctors,nurses,teachers and scientists, who make much contributon to the society.
Error: contributon Suggestion: contribution

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.