Success is due only to hardwork Luck does not make a person successful or unsuccessful Do you agree or disagree Use specific examples and reasons to explain your answer

Success is due only to hardwork. Luck does not make a person successful or unsuccessful. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific examples and reasons to explain your answer

Hardworking is the key factor for the successful person. As far as i am concerned, success has nothing to do with luck.

To begin with, nowadays people have to workhard in order to reach their goals. For doing this, they face so many troubles and failures and sometimes they lose their goals also. However, people do not give up their hardworking mentality. Instead of this, they use their previous experience and knowledge to try again and again to reach their goals. I personally think that difficulties teach us very valuable lessons. I think one who understands this precious facts and knows how to use it can succeed in the future. A good illustration of this is that Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam. He is a scientist and has given his invaluable contribution to our country's growth of science of India. Even though he is from poor family, he has work hard so many years to achieve his dreams. He is an ideal example for many people who are struggling to get success in life.

On the other hand, some people think that both hard work and luck contribute one's success. In some cases even if, people are hard work, they do not attain success in their life. In contrast, some people can easily get good position in their life with out any hard work. For example, one of my friends, who attended public service examination last year, she never work hard in her studies and she was lazy for preparing exam. But luckly she got rank in that exam.

To put it in a nutshell, I agree that human evolution and development are a result of constant efforts based on previous experience and knowledge.