Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is true that people watch television for their entertainment and some other benefits. While I accept that issue, I believe that television has harmful effect to family and any kind of community.

People in the family have several reasons to watch television and it also depends on their need at that time. Sometimes they watch a channel about recent news, whether it is from their state or the other states in universe. For example, for people who are too busy to get information or news from newspapers, they watch television when they are off from work. Beside news and other important information around the world television is also very useful for their entertainment. If they are stress or tired because of their activities all day long, they can turn on the television while enjoying their free time. There are many refreshments which are provided by certain channels in television, such as comedy which can make them laugh or they can choose channel about their favorite music. After watching television, their mind will be fresh and they will be ready with their next duties. So, television is useful for people who need refreshments.

On the contrary, I would say that television is harmful for family and any sense of community. Television can give negative impact to family although it is needed. The family can become less harmonic because of television which they watch everyday. Another negative impact of television for family and any community is they will be less care each other if they often watch television. They also become individual people and prefer to watch television for spending time than have a quality time with people around. They will be happier if they are watching some events on television than talking with their family.

In my conclusion, television is important for our need if it is useful, but it also can be dangerous because it can make family less harmonic.

Another negative impact of television for family and any community is they will be
Another negative impact of television for family and any community is that they will be