You are an university student who are living in the accommodation at the campus. One day you find something wrong with your accommodation. So you write a letter to the House Officer to tell them what happened, the reason you think, what you decide to do,

You are an university student who are living in the accommodation at the campus. One day you find something wrong with your accommodation. So you write a letter to the House Officer to tell them what happened, the reason you think, what you decide to do, and whether if it is right.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a final year university student and am currently serving as the representative for the accommodation in campus. I have been residing in the hostel from the beginning of my college education. Though our hostel premises provides us with a host of recreational facilities, the residents have recently fallen sick owing to malarial fever. It has been disheartening to see my friends and other members falling prey to this dreadful disease.

As you know, malaria is a mosquito borne infectious disease. I have recently observed the accumulation of garbage around our hostel whic...

Sentence: Though our hostel premises provides us with a host of recreational facilities, the residents have recently fallen sick owing to malarial fever.
Description: The fragment premises provides us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provides with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts