You want to sell some of your furniture you think a friends of yours might like to buy it from you write a letter In your letter 1 explain why are you selling 2 describe the furniture 3 suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furniture begin

Hi Jims,

I hope this letter finds you and Sara well. I want to tell you first that my computer desk and chair are to be sold, since my visa is issued and I will leave to Liverpool next month. If you like them I would give you the finest discount.

Maybe you haven''t seen my computer desk. The desk it self is normal in brown with three wardrobes. With height of 120 CMs, it expands 60 x 140. However you can''t refuse it because of the addtional displays arms which can hold 2 LCD monitors on the longside of the desk. The desk is steady enough to take three displays which is great to your coding work.

If you buy it, I will give you my chair for free. By the way, you can drive to see this desk this Sunday afternoon.

I really hope this desk can improve your working experience, I''m waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,
Tony