Speaking topics in text
Describe a day you spent in the country.
You should say:
. where and when you went
. who you went with
. what you did
. and say what makes it worth remembering.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Describe the most important thing you learned at school/college. You should say:-what it was-when and where you learned it-how you were taught-and explain why you consider it so important. 65
- Talk about an activity that you do to stay healthy(diet, some kind of physical exercise, etc.)You should say:- what you do exactly- when you started this particular activity- how it has affected your life- and explain what benefits you get from this activ 63
- Describe a comedy TV series that you watch. Please say– What TV series is it?– Who are the main characters there?– Describe an interesting event from the series. 54
- Describe a game that you used to play in the past:- Why did you enjoy it?- Was is useful for you?- Who did you play this game with? 92
- Describe a room that you like You should say- which room it is- what makes this room special- what is look like - and explain how you feel when you are in that room 70
6.5 out of 9
Still a lot of 'actually'