Describe a film that had a great impression on you.
You should say:
- when and where you saw it
- what type of film it is
- what happens in the film
- and explain why you found it so impressive.
- Describe a dish that you know how to make.You should say:- if it is difficult to prepare- how much time it takes to be prepared- what the ingredients are- and explain how it is prepared 81
- Talk about an occasion you have attended an event that you had a specific role in. Please say– When and where did the event occur?– What was your role there?– What was the hard part in it? 72
- Describe a film that had a great impression on you.You should say:- when and where you saw it- what type of film it is- what happens in the film - and explain why you found it so impressive. 69
- Describe a day you spent in the country.You should say:. where and when you went. who you went with. what you did. and say what makes it worth remembering. 59
- Describe the process of getting a job in your country You should say what opinions are available to a job seeker what documents are usually required what stages are involved and explain how this process could be improved 56
7.5 out of 9
Great! You don't need to start something like 'I am going to talk....', just suppose you are in a test room with the examiner. Straight forward your speaking by the questions.