Describe a place where you go shopping for clothes.
You should say:
- where it is
- how often you shop for clothes
- how you choose what to buy
- and explain why you choose to go there.
- Describe a wedding you attendedwhen it was?who got married?what happened at the party? 75
- Describe a situation where you found yourself dealing with someone who didn't like you .You should say- who he/she was- why he/she didn't like you - how your behavior was- and explain what his or her reaction was 76
- Talk about your favorite actor actress You should say who he she is what his her best film is what he she looks like and explain what you like most about him her 51
- Talk about colors.You should say:- If certain colors make you feel happier- If your favorite color changed as you have grown older- what colors you think look good on you - and say if there is a color that you don't like. 85
- Talk about an unusual food you have ate abroad. Please say– Where was it and what was the food?– Did you like or dislike that food? Why?– Why did you decide to try it? 92
6.5 out of 9
Need to expand your speaking vocabulary words. You always repeat something like 'it is really adorable...', 'it is really delicious...', 'it is really perfect...', instead, need to give details or examples why it is adorable, or delicious...