Speaking topics in text:
Describe a situation when you had to be nice to someone you dislike.
- Who is this person?
- Why don’t you like him/her?
- Why did you still have to be nice to him/her?
This speaking topic by other users:
More speakings by this user:
- Describe a famous person you would like to meet. You should say: who the person is why he/she is famous Why you would like to meet this celebrity. (55)
- Speaking part 3 (70)
- Speaking part 1 (70)
- Talk about an instance when you invited friends or relatives for a meal in a restaurant or at home. Please say- Whom and why did you invite?- When and where to did you invite them?- Describe what happened during the meal. (53.3333)
- Describe a situation when you had to be nice to someone you dislike. (65)
- Talk about an interesting place that you have visited recently. (56.6667)
- Describe a toy from your childhood that you liked a lot. (46.6667)
- Talk about the favourite song of your childhood. Please say (58.8889)
- Describe a person that you would like to be similar to. Please say- Who is that person?- What is he/she doing?- Why would you like to be similar to him/her? (64)
- Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school. (47.7778)