Which is your favourite part of the weekend

Speaking topics in text

Which is your favourite part of the weekend?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

5.5 out of 9

the question didn't ask for holidays, just need to answer the normal weekends, see samples:

1. Saturday morning, the part where I make a cup of coffee and drink it slowly, sitting on a terrace, breathing a fresh spring air and reading the latest post on my favorite fashion blog. Pure relaxation.

2. My favorite part of the weekend is the night before it. I feel like I can do whatever I like — from binge watching TV series, checking out new movies, reading books, trying to learn a song to play, or just think about life. You just don't care what time you're going to sleep because you don't need to wake up early.

3. My favorite part of the weekend is sleeping in. Even if I am not actually sleeping, being able to lay around and not get up to an alarm is incredible. After that, I love brunch- yummy food with great company in a relaxed environment- what more could you ask for?

4. Friday nights (and very early Saturday mornings). I like Friday because I have the whole weekend ahead, and nothing to worry about. I can go do whatever I want, then come home and stay up late watching stuff on Netflix or reading stuff on Quora and sleep in the next morning.

5. The part where I don’t have to do anything. Which doesn’t happen often, but usually when it does it’s Sunday afternoon/evening.

...