What is your most vivid childhood memory?
Are you still in touch with your childhood friends?
What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
Is it important for children to have fun?
- Where do you come from? 87
- Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say:what the piece of equipment iswhen and where you got itwhat you use it for.and explain why you find it useful. 60
- Describe a well-known person you like or admire.Who is he/sheWhat makes him/her famousand why you admire him/her? 53
- Describe a sport you like
- Unit 7: HobbiesWhat are your hobbies?What is your favorite musical instrument?Do you prefer action films or comedies?Do you think it is important to read novels and poetry? 40
We have problem to listen to this speaking. Can you record the speaking at another computer to see the difference?
And can you listen to this speaking at your friend's computer? and check out whether you can get a clear voice.
I don't know what the problem is, I can hear this recording rather well on my computer.
It doesn't work if only yourself can hear it clearly.
You can try to listen in another computer by yourself and by your friends. We need to understand it is your computer's problem or your pronunciation issues.