The bar chart below shows figures of annual coffee and meat consumption

The bar chart below shows figures of annual coffee and meat consumption.

The bar chart compares the amounts of coffee and meat consumed ever year in 7 countries, namely; Norway, France, Germany, USA, Russia, China and Japan. In overall, Asian countries consumed relatively small portion for coffee and meats compared to Western countries.

It can be clearly seen that, the lowest rates of coffee consumption are recorded in China and Japan (2kg per person and 3 kg per person, respectively). Annual of 4kg coffee have consumed by USA people while France and Russia have equal consumption rates of 5kg per person. The highest consumption rates go to Germany and Norway, which consist of 7 and 9 kg per person respectively.

Meat consumption rates made up the highest annual consumption amount in all countries; the most of meat consumption was USA (122 kg per person) whereas the least meat consumption country was Japan (42 kg per person). Russian and Chinese have eaten the meat in a similar amount (45 and 47 kg respectively) as Japan while the meat consumption amounts for three countries were higher than those consumed for Russia and China. Norway citizens consumed 60kg of meats while the consumed 72 kg of meats eaten by France. The consumption rates for Germany were about twice as much as Japan (87 kg per person).

while the meat consumption amounts for three countries were higher than those consumed for Russia and China.
Description: which 'three countries'?

while the consumed 72 kg of meats eaten by France.