The charts below show the result of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

The chart shows regarding the survey why adults decided to study. They have seven reasons to determine how many percentages according on the survey. The following pie chart illustrates the costs of individual adults education can be shared.

To begin with, 40% of adults were interested in subjects to studies which is got the highest score among others. While 20% they just enjoy learning/studying and to improve prospects of promotion which had same points. Second to the top reasons was to gain qualification with 38% respectively. On the other hand 22% it helps for their current job. The two reasons based on survey which had lowest rate got 12% just to be able to change job and to meet people less than 3% with 9%.

Referring to the second chart, they divided by three sections which is individual adults had 40% and slightly smaller percentages with 35% supported by employer. Last group with 25% in rate, believes it should be shared among the taxpayer.

In conclusion, they have different opine by individual adults based on the survey why they need to study. How the cost of each course should be shared and they also know how to balance on their different aspect.

according on the survey
according to the survey

While 20% they just enjoy learning/studying
While for 20% they just enjoy learning/studying

On the other hand 22% it helps for their current job.
On the other hand for 22% it helps for their current job.

three sections which is individual adults had 40%
three sections which are individual adults who had 40%

they have different opine
they have different opinions

-------------------------