The diagram below shows the average hours of unpaid work per week done by people in different categories. (Unpaid work refers to such activities as childcare in the home, housework and gardening.)Describe the information presented below, comparing results

The diagram below shows the average hours of unpaid work per week done by people in different categories. (Unpaid work refers to such activities as childcare in the home, housework and gardening.)Describe the information presented below, comparing results for men and women in the categories shown. Suggest reasons for what you see.

The bar charts elucidate the information about the hours spent on housework by the gender (female and male), who are in different categories; 0 children, 1-2 children and more than 3 children.

It is noticeable that, women engaged more hours to complete unpaid works than those for men. Regardless of the number of children, the married men spent the similar hours to do the jobs where it involves no income. The average hours spent on unpaid jobs showed similar hours for the family with children.

The average hours used by the married women with one to two children were similar to those hours spent by the married women with three children. The women with three children spent the most hours (60hours) to complete the non-income driven jobs. The married women with one to two children spent about 52 average hours and about 30 average hours are spent on house work for the women with no children.

In contrast, the average hours contributed to do house-work was lesser hours than those of women. In average, the married men spent about 20 hours on no income deriving jobs regardless of the number of children.

the average hours contributed to do house-work was lesser hours than those of women.

------------------------