The pie charts show how many teenagers preferred reading, watching TV or using the internet in 3 different countries during leisure time in 2013.

The pie chart reveal information about the people whose ages are 13-19 of three different countries namely Australia, UK, US like to read books, watching TV or using the internet in their spare time in the year 2013.

Overall,it can be seen that the most popular leisure time is reading books that is fifty percent in UK.While,the least time utilized for reading books in US which is fifteen percent. In Australia and US teenagers the proportionate of watching TV is same which is forty five percent. Where in UK less teenagers watching TV which is twenty percent.

According to the pie charts,the proportion of the juveniles reading books in Australia is thirty percent which is two times higher than that in the US.Finally sparing the leisure time in internet is more in US while compared with Australia it is thirty percent and UK is twenty five percent in the year 2013. Hence from above three pie charts it is understood that the overall percentage is more in watching TV when compared to reading books and using internet.

The pie chart reveal information
The pie chart reveals information

the least time utilized for reading books in US
the least time is utilized for reading books in US

Sentence: In Australia and US teenagers the proportionate of watching TV is same which is forty five percent.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a WH-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to same and which