You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems.Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter:•explain your situation•describe your problems•tell him/her when you think you can move in

You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems.

Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter:
• explain your situation
• describe your problems
• tell him/her when you think you can move in

As you are aware, I have rented your flat which is on 29th floor for one year. Unfortunately, I will not be able to shift in your rented apartment next month because of my exams. This is the reason, I am writing to you now, so that you can use the flat for some other purpose if required.

My main objective to shift in your rented apartment next month before 15th August was to settle down well before my last semester exams that were scheduled from the September end. However, since, my exams were preponed and I have been quite busy in my studies, it would be difficult for me to take out 1 or 2 days for the shifting.

The earlier possible time for me to shift in your apartment would be in the month of September. I know definitely you will not be blissful to hear this news, as you had completely renovated your house in a hurry on my personal request that had cost you 2000 dollars more.

In the last, I can say that even if I am not shifting to your flat, but, there will not be any change in our agreement and I will pay you the complete month rent starting next month. Once again really, sorry for all the trouble that is being caused to you, because of me.

In case of any concern, please feel free to discuss with me.

Yours Sincerely
James

Sentence: However, since, my exams were preponed and I have been quite busy in my studies, it would be difficult for me to take out 1 or 2 days for the shifting.
Error: preponed Suggestion: ?