You have a full time job and also doing a part-time evening course. You now find that you cannot continue the course. Write a letter to your tutor. In your letter, -describe the situation-explain why you cannot continue at this time-say what action you w

Dear Professor Rao,

I am writing to formally request to withdraw from the evening ecommerce course (E101) at Project Management Institute, New York. As you are aware that I have recently joined an advertising firm as an ecommerce specialist and my responsibilities are such that I am often required to work late in the office. Furthermore, it takes me another one hour to reach back home, and by that time evening class has already started at the institute. Even though I want to continue with the course, but I do not have any option except to discontinue it.

I hope you will understand my situation and I am afraid if I have caused any inconvenience to you or to this institute.

For time being, I prefer to continue with my present job and enroll in a relevant course that can be done through distance learning. I hope this will help me in future growth of my career.

Needless to add, learning developed under your guidance will always be beneficial as you have been an excellent lecturer.

Yours Sincerely,
Will Smith

Even though I want to continue with the course, but I do not have any option except to discontinue it.
Description: don't put 'though' 'but' in one sentence.