The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart displays the statistical data about the proportions of Australian males and females belonging to different age groups who performed consistent physical activity in 2010.

Overall, it is evident that women in every age group except for 15 to 24 were more physically active compared to men on daily basis.

To initiate, the figures noted for men and women under the age group of 15 to 24 were 52.8% and 47.7%, respectively. The percentage for females peaked up to 53.3% for the class of 45 to 54 years, whereas for males, it declined to 39.5% under the group of 35 to 44.

Proceeding ahead, the proportions for women decreased by a slight difference of 6.2% by the group of 65 and over years. However, unlike for females, the figures for males showed a steady inclination recorded for 46.7% for the aforementioned age group.