The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art related subjects at a UK university in 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art-related subjects at a UK university in 2011.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art-related subjects at the UK university in 2011. The chart groups the students according to subject and devides these subjects groups into male and female. In 2011, 250 women had chosen the English language and literature. This was highest figure of chart. This subject also about 250 male had chosen. Then the science of linguistics by 240 female and male 180. Communication and media stud by women in amount of 220. This science was chosen by men to a lesser extent than women. Male chose art and design more than female. The science of philosophy was chosen to differ considerably. Philosophy was selected by 150 female and 50 male. Then History and archeology had chosen by 110 women and 80 men. This subject least chosen by female.