The charts below give information about world spending and population Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The three pie charts illustrate the global expenditure, population distribution and the usage of resources by various countries.
Overall, it can be observed that spending of resources is highly seen in other categories whereas the population is distributed more in asia and the utilization of resources is the greatest by USA & Europe.
To begin with, global expenditure was immensely done by other category accounting for 40 % while the rest resources was moderately spent by food comprising of 24%, transport, housing and clothing consisted of 18%, 12% and 6% spending respectively.
The half of world population was distributed in Asia which was 57%, however the rest countries Africa, America, Europe and others showed approximately 14 % and 5 %. The use of resources was greatly done by the eastern countries i.e. USA and Europe leading to 60 % respectively and the remaining resources were consumed by others, nearly about 40 %.