The charts below show the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spent doing housework in households in one country between 1920 and 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons

The charts below show the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spent doing housework in households in one country between 1920 and 2019

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons nowhere relevant

The chart depicts the changes in usage of electrical appliances and time duration of household chores from 1920 to 2019 in a country.

Both refrigerator and vaccum cleaner showed considerable increase in the usage and later attained a constant point in the years 1980 and 200 respectively. Whereas, washing machine usage was increased slightly by 30% and then declined for 20 years by approximately 15%. Then it reached to a overall increase of 75% by 2019. Around 1940, washing machine usage, refrigerator, and vaccum cleaner intersected.

Number of household hourse showed a drastic decline from 50 hours in 1920 to 20 hours in 1960 and then it slowly decreased to 10 hours by the time of 2019.

This chart shows that by the increase of usage of electrical appliances is inversely proportional to the number of working hours.