The charts below show what UK graduate and post graduate students who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show what UK graduate and post graduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts illustrates students of UK did not involve in full-time work after pursuing graduation or post-graduation after leaving college in 2008.

It is seen that most of student opt for further study which account almost 30,000 students. Whereas, slighty more than half are unemployed.Indeed, significant number of graduate are doing part-time work while, very less number of students after graduation involve in social service,which stud at 3500(student).

The same trend is followed by post-graduate student,where almost 2800 students go for further study.The second most number of number of post graduation student are employed in part-time work.Whereas, half of the students are emplyeed after pursuing their post graduation.

Overall the same ratio of students after completing this graduation or post graduate are involved in part time work Study ,voluntary service or unemployed.