The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity Summaries the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture illustrates the process of using geothermal energy to manufacture electricity.

Overall, there are four main phases on the diagram, beginning with pumping down cold water and ending with generating power by generator.

Firstly, cold water is moved down beneath the ground with the depth of 4.5 kilometres. Secondly, when the necessary amount of water is gathered, the injection well pushes it to the production shaft. After this stage, cold water heated by hot rocks or as known as geothermal zone is then pumped up to a huge container called condenser in the soil surface.

Thirdly, steams are produced when water condensation happens in the chamber. Vapor flows are transferred through a pipe to work a turbine, which moved in cycle way to create power for the generator and make electricity. Finally, energy is ready to be used and goes to power lines that send and distribute it to each household.