The diagram below shows how sugar is produced from sugar beets Write a report for a university lecture describing the information in the diagram about sugar

The diagram below shows how sugar is produced from sugar beets. Write a report for a university lecture describing the information in the diagram about sugar.

The writing will depict the production of sugar from sugar beets by extracting them. Generally, it is divided into three main processes, considered as delivering, dirt-removing, heating and crystallizing.
Initially, the beets are delivered by a truck to the sugar factory and unload. After that, there will be a step called 'beets-shaking' to make the product safe for consumption
After cleaning, they are cut up into small pieces. Then sugar is extracted using hot water, and a new type of juice called 'sugar juice' is made.
To make the sugar easily extracted, an ingredient 'milk-of-lime' is added to this clean juice before filtering again to get pure clean sugar juice. When the step is finished, this type of juice will be heated to evaporate water.
As it is completed, put that type of liquid into a tool that could automatically spin the juice to get crystallized sugar.