The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram illustrates how sugar is produced from sugar cane. Overall, the whole procedure involves seven main stages, beginning with cultivating sugar cans and ending with drying and cooling process to make sugar.
In the first stage, sugar canes are grown from 12 to 18 months. After that, they are harvested either by machines or by farmers’ hands. Then, these sugar canes are put into a crushing machine, where they are pressed into juice. The resulting juice then undergoes the purifying process, in which it is poured into a limestone filter to be purified.
In the next step, purified juice is poured into a huge evaporator and cooked at high temperature, which turns the juice into syrup. Following that, syrup is dropped into a centrifuge, which separates sugar crystals from the syrup. Finally, these sugar crystals are dried and cooled, after which they become sugar and ready for consumption.