The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is a diagram illustrates the process of making sugar from sugar cane. A glance at the diagram provided, shows that this process includes 7 main steps from sugar cane cultivation to drying and cooling sugar.
The first step in manufacturing process of sugar is to cultivate sugar canes and farm them for one or one and a half year. The next steps contains of harvesting canes, which could be done manually or by the means of specific machines.
Next, the sugar canes are crushed and the juice is extracted. At the fourth stage the extract juice should be purified, so it is passed through limestone filter. Fifth step includes heating, so the extend water is evaporate and juice is transferred to syrup.
Finally the sugar crystals which were separated from syrup through centrifuging are dry and cool and now and ready to be used.