The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry

The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry.

The diagram displays the way bricks are made.
Overall, 7 stages are involved in the process, commencing with digging clay from the ground and ending with delivery.
The first step of brick production involves digging clay from the ground. The clay is then placed on a metal grid, where they will turn into smaller pieces. A roller assists this process. Subsequently, the clay with be mixed with sand and water before being formed into bricks, whether via a wire cutter or a mould.
During the following stage, the bricks are dehydrated in a drying oven for one to two days. Next, they go through the heating and cooling process, during which they are put in a kiln at a moderate (200 degrees to 980 degrees) and high (870 degrees to 1300 degrees) temperature before cooling down in a chamber for 48 to 72 hours. Finally, the bricks are packaged and delivered.