The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The processes illustrate the different steps used to manufacture cement powder and also demonstrate how to utilize the powder for construction.

In general, the cement production process experiences five stages, beginning with the crushing of necessary materials into powder and ending with packing bags. Besides, making concrete is simpler with accurately measured ingredients put in a concrete mixer.

Manufacturing cement starts with limestone and clay crushed into powder by a crusher. After that, the powder is passed through a mixer connected to a rotating heater, where it is heated afterwards. In the next stage, the cement is finished by grinding the powder. Finally, the cement is packed and used for building purposes.

In the production of concrete, the mix, including 15% cement and 25% sand, is combined with 10% water and 50% gravel. After that, the combination is put into a concrete mixer, and then it is utilized for construction.