The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the percentage of greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features an

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the percentage of greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts provide information about energy consumption and the amount of greenhouse gas added to the air in household sector of Australia.

The first figure, shows that more than 70% of household use is related to heating sector. Furthermore, other energy consumption (cooling, lighting, refrigeration, and other appliances) factors have only less than 30% role in terms of energy usage.

The second pie chart illustrates that other appliances and water heating have the main role in releasing greenhouse gases (60%). In contrast with the first pie chart that heating has the first place in energy consumption, it does not produce greenhouse gases as well as water heating and other appliance. On the other side, refrigerations, heating, cooling and lighting systems have totally 40% impact in greenhouse gas emission.

To sum up, expect heating, other energy consumption resources, emit more greenhouse gases than their energy emissions.