The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.

The first pie chart describes the data regarding the way of an Australian family consumed energy whereas the second illustrates the amount of greenhouse gas is emitted into the environment due to such actions.
Generally, Australian have a tendency to utilize generated power for heating. However, exhaust produced in that process is not likely to create much damaged as the act of heating water.
To be specific, 42% of energy is consumed with the purpose of heating, but surprisingly, only 15% gas is generated from that usage. Although there is 30% of power is applied to boil the water, 32% emissions is produced. That proportion is recorded as the highest sources of effluvium.
The percentage of energy employs to run the refrigerator and to light up account for 7% and 4% respectively. These activities emanate 14% and 8% of greenhouse gas, respectively. Cooling took up 2% of power and the effluvium produced is 3%.