The graph below shows the consumption of fish and different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The line graph illustrates the amount of fish and three other different meats consumed per person in a European country from 1979 to 2004.

In general, it is clearly observed that the popularity of chicken increased significantly over time while the consumption of beef, lamb and fish declined.

However, the rate of declining for fish consumption is quite slower compared to beef and Lamb as it revolved around 50 grams per person per week from 1979 to 2004. On the other hand, in 1979 beef was consumed over 200 grams per person per week which went down by 50% and ended at around 100 grams in 2004.

Overall, the fish is still least popular among the consumer while the chicken achieved the top consumption rate over time growing from 150 in 1979 to around 250 grams per person per week in 2004.