The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant
The graph gives information about the number of tourists visiting Caribbean island from 2010 to 2017.
In general, the total number of visitors, the number of visitors who stay on cruise ships, and the number of visitors who stay on island showed an upward trend over the past seven years.
More specifically, the total number of visitors increased from 1 million in 2010 to 3.5 million in 2017. The figure for visitors staying on island stood at around 0.75 million in 2010 and rose to 1.5 million after going through a fluctuation. Although cruise ships were less popular in 2010, with less than 0.5 million visitors, it showed more significant growth, overtaking that of cruise ships in 2016 and attracting approximately 2 million visitors in 2017.
Overall, the amounts of tourists visiting a Caribbean island demonstrated a dramatic increase during the 7-year period. Island was getting more popular than cruise ships among visitors.
- Some people think that printed books are no longer necessary in this digital era as all writing can be stored electronically Others think that printed books still play important roles Discuss both views and give your opinion 72
- The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 and 2011.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 73
- The chart shows how frequently people in the USA ate fast food in restaurants between 2003 and 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 73
- Some people believe that the women should play an equal role as men in country’s police and military fierce, such as army, while others, think women are not suitable for these king of work. Discuss and give your opinion. 56
- In some countries, the difference in age between parents and children is generally greater than it was in the past. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? 56