The graph below shows in percentage terms the changing patterns of domestic access to modern technology in homes in the UKSummarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph compares the accessibility of modern gadgets in British households between 1996 and 2003.

Generally, CD players were in the majority of homes in the UK. In the beginning of the period, about 60% of the population had CD players and that index continued to increase steadily reaching over 80% by the end of the period. Meanwhile, other pieces of technology such as home computers and mobile, were possesed only by 30% and 19% respectively. There also was a gradual growth until 1999 when more mobile phones than computers were available in British households.

HOwever, the access to the Internet became available to the public only in 1998. At that time, only 10% of homes had it, which is the smallest percentage in the graph. It rised

Overall, despite Internet access appearing only in 1998, it became almost as popular as other modern gadgets.