the graph below shows the weekly spending of an average family in a European country Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where revelant

the graph below shows the weekly spending of an average family in a European country. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where revelant.

Given is the chart illustrating the average expenditure per week in a European country from 1987 to 2007.

Overall, a more detailed look at the picture reveals that while there was an increasing percentage of two sectors, namely housing and transport, fuel and power, tobacco, and food witnessed an opposite trend. In addition, other goods and services reached a plateau, at 16% during this period.

To commence with, 15% was the given data of housing aim in 1987, followed by an approximately double increase and standing the first position with 33%. Likewise, the money spending on transport accounted for 31%, prior to being 11% in 1987.

By contrast, in 1987, fuel and power made up the highest proportion with 18%. After a course of 20 years, this data decreased minimally to 15%, the fourth position. Similarly, tobacco and food fields comprised 7% and 10% respectively. Both of them declined slightly by 5%.