The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the waterfront area of a town called Darwin between 2009 and 2014 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the waterfront area of a town called Darwin between 2009 and 2014. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The maps below illustrate the developments which took place at the waterfront area of a town called Darwin from 2009 to 2014. Overall, the waterfront area of the town changed from a mostly industrial area to a greener landscape.
To the south of the waterfront area, more trees were planted in the industrial area, below the residential building. There was a new footpath connected to a harbor which was established. Moreover, to the west of this area, a university was built next to the residential building.
To the north of the waterfront area, most of things stayed the same, except for a new swimming pool was constructed in the industrial area which was between a school and a lake.