The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities

The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.

The table indicates statistics about operation day, the route length and annual passengers of underground railways systems in 6 cities including London, Paris, Tokyo, Washington DC, Kyoto and Los Angeles.
In general, 4 over 6 underground railways systems operated in 20th century excepting London and Los Angeles.
According to the table, London has the most ancient and additionally longest underground railways systems since 1863 with the length reaches 394 km. By contrast, the four newer systems have a gradual decline in the length of route. Among them, Kyoto’s systems in 1981 only extends for 11km. In 2001, the underground went into operation in Los Angeles with a longer route of 28 km.
With regard to the amount of passenger using the systems, Tokyo holds the highest rank with 1927 people whereas the city, which is also located in Japan, Kyoto only attract 45 passenger annually. In the second rank is Paris whose the number of people traveled per year was recorded up to 1191 and the third rank belongs to the oldest systems in London with 775 passengers